GAMBARAN BAKTERI COLIFORM PADA AIR PDAM DENGAN METODE MOST PROBABLE NUMBER (MPN)
DI KOMPLEK MEGA BRATA, CIWASTRA, KOTA BANDUNG

Handarini, Rohayati
Jurnal Kesehatan Rajawali Vol. 2 No. 2, Oktober 2012

 

Introduction : This research conducted to determine number of coliform bacteria population in tap water which is used daily by citiziens in Mega Brata residents, Ciwastra, Bandung.

The purpose of this study was to determine the microbiological water quality.

The method used to determine number of bacterial population is Most Probable Numbers (MPN). There are 17 samples of tapwater from Mega Brata residents examined based on examination results obtained 71% of the 17 subjects studied qualified research bacteriological quality of the water, with a range of MPN < 3 - 4 MPN / 100 ml, whereas 29% of the 17 study subjects who had been investigating the water quality does not meet the requirements with a wide range of 23 - 93 MPN MPN / 100mL. It can be concluded that the majority (71%) of tap water is distributed to the complex Mega Brata eligible clean water and the remainder (29%) did not meet water quality requirements.

Conclusion : This can occur by several factors, including a lack of awareness of citizens kompek mega Brata who do not clean water reservoirs regularly or routinely. Hence, it is need for the provision of information about the efforts of community concern about the maintenance of cleanliness of the water so that the information obtained independently of the public can perform self-care tap water.

Keywords : tap water, coliform, Most Probable Number, water.

 

Unduh fulltext (pdf, 96 KB)

blank

 

UNDUH | Brosur | Logo | Hymne & MarsPeraturan & ProsedurPanduan & Pedoman |  Formulir |                                                                                        ^ kembali ke atas